!お使いの Web ブラウザでは、このサイトが正しく表示されないことがあります。
新しい oakhouse.jp は、Internet Explorer 9 以上のブラウザでご覧いただくよう最適化されております。 正しく表示させるために、Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x 以降、または Chrome、Firefox、Safari をご利用いただくことを推奨させていただきます。 それ以外のブラウザでご覧いただいた場合には、レイアウトの崩れ、または読み込みに時間がかかってしまうなどの可能性がありますことをあらかじめご了承ください。
"A DAY IN ASAKUSA"
|Check in||15:00PM - 23:00PM|
|Check out||8:00AM - 11:00AM|
|Accepted credit cards||VISA、Master、JCB、AMEX、Diners, Unionpay
Room fees must be paid in full in advance. Receipts will be given upon request at check-out.
Individuals (under 10 people)
|2 days in advance||0%|
|1 day in advance||50% of 1st day|
|Day-of cancellation||100% of current day fee, 50% of 2nd day|
|No-show (without contact)||100% of fees for the entire stay|
Groups (10 or more people)
|14 day in advance||10% of total stay|
|6 day in advance||20% of total stay|
|3 day in advance||30% of total stay|
|Day-of cancellation||100% of total stay|
|No-show (without contact)||100% of total stay|
- Please do not have more people in the room than the maximum occupancy allows.
- The entire hotel is non-smoking. If smoking is discovered outside the designated smoking area, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Please be responsible for your own valuables. We hold no responsibility for any theft or destruction of your belongings.
- For long-term stays, room cleaning is performed at least once every 3 days. (Standard cleaning is performed every day.)
- For stays consisting of only people under 18, we require permission in writing from their parents or guardians. In some cases we may refuse service.
- Persons not listed at the time of check-in may not enter the rooms.
Upcoming Events & NEWS
FIND A HOSTEL & HOTEL
for business or sightseeing, with a view of the towering Tokyo SkyTree.
We provide comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
which has retained much of Japan's traditional culture.
Only a 30-second walk from Morishita station exit A6, or 13 minutes to Ryogoku station.
Oak Hotel Edo is a perfect base for sightseeing or business.
near Kintetsu Nara station. Just a 1-minute walk from Kintetsu Nara station,
Oak Hostel Nara is within walking distance
of Nara Park and famous tourist destinations.
at tract st ravelers from all over the world. Located a 6-minut e walk from Asakusa st at ion and only a 15-minute walk from Tokyo Sky Tree, it‘s perfectly
situated as a base for sight seeing in Tokyo.
a popular old-style Japanese temple town,
where travelers from all over the world can gather.
Here we provide a clean and relaxed place to stay.
Enjoy a pleasant stay in a clean and affordable capsule hotel with useful features.
Experience the capsule hotel, a part of modern Japanese culture.