!お使いの Web ブラウザでは、このサイトが正しく表示されないことがあります。
新しい oakhouse.jp は、Internet Explorer 9 以上のブラウザでご覧いただくよう最適化されております。 正しく表示させるために、Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x 以降、または Chrome、Firefox、Safari をご利用いただくことを推奨させていただきます。 それ以外のブラウザでご覧いただいた場合には、レイアウトの崩れ、または読み込みに時間がかかってしまうなどの可能性がありますことをあらかじめご了承ください。
"A DAY IN SAKURA"
- Can I make a reservation by phone?
- We're sorry, but we do not accept reservations by phone. Please make a reservation from our web site.
- What is the latest I can check in?
- The hotel front door is closed at 25:00, so please check in by 24:30. After check in you can come and go any time.
- Can I check out early?
- Please let our staff know when you check in. Normal hours for our front desk start at 6 AM.
- Can I extend my check-out time?
- For checkout extensions, after 10:00, there is an extra charge of 1,000 yen per hour until 13:00. After 13:00, one standard night rate will apply. Also, depending on the status, you may be unable to extend your checkout time.
- Can I smoke in the room?
- All rooms are non-smoking. Please use the designated smoking area. If smoking is discovered in any area outside the designated smoking area, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Are children's rates the same price as adults?
- Children 5 and under can stay for free. Children 6 and up are charged at the standard rate. The minimum rate is 2 adult rate.
- Is there a safety deposit box?
- There are no safes in the private rooms, but there is a locker with keys in the dormitory room.
- Can I send packages from the hotel?
- You can send pay-on-delivery only from the front desk.
- Can I check in before 15:00?
- Depending on the status of the room, you can check in before 15:00 for no extra charge. If the room is not yet ready, you can leave your luggage at the front desk.
- Is there Wifi?
- The entire hotel is wifi-ready.
- Can I leave luggage at the hotel after checkout?
- You can leave your luggage at the front desk before check-in and after check-out only on the same day. If you would like to leave your luggage on days outside your scheduled stay, there is a fee of 500 yen per bag per day.
Upcoming Events & NEWS
【1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY】
It was our 1 year anniversary on 19th May.
We gave a prize to all of our guests staying on 19th and some guests got a special one!!
We really happy to see your lovely smile!!
Thank you for your stay at oak hostel sakura!!
See you next time☆
Lovely souvenir from our Korean guest!
Thank you so much!!
Hi, Shun and Hiroki here.
Please tell us WHAT is the most wired points about Japan and write them down on the black board when you come visit here.
We're all Japanese staff.
So it must be so interesting!
FIND A HOSTEL & HOTEL
for business or sightseeing, with a view of the towering Tokyo SkyTree.
We provide comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
which has retained much of Japan's traditional culture.
Only a 30-second walk from Morishita station exit A6, or 13 minutes to Ryogoku station.
Oak Hotel Edo is a perfect base for sightseeing or business.
near Kintetsu Nara station. Just a 1-minute walk from Kintetsu Nara station,
Oak Hostel Nara is within walking distance
of Nara Park and famous tourist destinations.
at tract st ravelers from all over the world. Located a 6-minut e walk from Asakusa st at ion and only a 15-minute walk from Tokyo Sky Tree, it‘s perfectly
situated as a base for sight seeing in Tokyo.
a popular old-style Japanese temple town,
where travelers from all over the world can gather.
Here we provide a clean and relaxed place to stay.
Enjoy a pleasant stay in a clean and affordable capsule hotel with useful features.
Experience the capsule hotel, a part of modern Japanese culture.