!お使いの Web ブラウザでは、このサイトが正しく表示されないことがあります。
新しい oakhouse.jp は、Internet Explorer 9 以上のブラウザでご覧いただくよう最適化されております。 正しく表示させるために、Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x 以降、または Chrome、Firefox、Safari をご利用いただくことを推奨させていただきます。 それ以外のブラウザでご覧いただいた場合には、レイアウトの崩れ、または読み込みに時間がかかってしまうなどの可能性がありますことをあらかじめご了承ください。
- Can I make a reservation by phone?
- We’re sorry, but we do not accept reservations by phone.
Please make a reservation from the home page.
- When is the latest time I can check in?
- The hotel door and front desk closes at 01:00 A.M., so please check in by 00:30 a.m.
After checking in, you can come and go any time.
- Can I check out early?
- If you would like to check out early, please inform the staff when you check in.
The front desk opens at 6:00 A.M.
- Can I extend my check-out time?
- After 10:00 A.M., check-out time can be extended for 1,000 yen per hour up until 1:00 P.M. (Private rooms until 12:00 P.M.)
After 1:00 P.M. (12:00 P.M. for private rooms), 1 standard room rate will be applied.
Also, depending on how many reservations there are, you may not be able to extend your check-out time.
- Can I smoke in the room?
- All rooms are non-smoking.
There is a smoking space you may use.
If smoking is discovered outside the smoking space, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Are adult and children rates the same?
- Children under 5 years of age stay for free. From age 6 and up all room rates are the same.
There is a minimum rate of at least 1 person.
- Is there a safety deposit box?
- There are coin lockers by the 1F reception.
There are no boxes in the private rooms.
Dormitories have own lockers and you can choose 4 digits security code.
- Can I have a package sent to the hotel?
- The front staff will receive paid-on-delivery packages only.
- Can I check in before 15:00?
- If the room is ready, you may check in before 15:00 P.M. for no extra charge.
Even if the room is not ready yet, you can leave your luggage at the front desk.
- Is there breakfast service?
- We are sorry, but we do not provide a breakfast service.
There is a shared kitchen that you may use.
- Is there Wifi?
- Yes, there is free Wi-Fi in our hostel.
- Can I leave my luggage at the front desk before check in?
- We can receive your luggage for free 1 week before you check in.
When you send anything yours, write “reservation name” and “check in date” on shipping slip please.
Postage must be paid in advance.
- Can I leave my luggage at the front desk after checking out?
- You can leave your luggage after-check out on the same day only for no extra charge.
If you would like to leave your luggage outside of those dates, there is a fee of 500 yen per item per day.
- Can children stay in the dormitory room?
- Children can stay in the dormitory room only with their parent or guardian.
A minimum reservation of 1 bed is required even for children under 5 years of age, so unfortunately you would not be able to stay in the same bed.
Upcoming Events & NEWS
How are you doing?
I visited Gero last month!
Gero is one of the famous hot spring spots in Japan.
I relaxed in the hot spring and enjoyed Hida beef.
Gero is far away from Tokyo, but you should go there if you like hot spring!
Hi! Our Black Board is almost out of space! We are gathering our guests' favorite Japanese Band/Singer/Artists. It is located near our reception. Join us and share your favorites with other guests! Peace.
FIND A HOSTEL & HOTEL
for business or sightseeing, with a view of the towering Tokyo SkyTree.
We provide comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
which has retained much of Japan's traditional culture.
Only a 30-second walk from Morishita station exit A6, or 13 minutes to Ryogoku station.
Oak Hotel Edo is a perfect base for sightseeing or business.
near Kintetsu Nara station. Just a 1-minute walk from Kintetsu Nara station,
Oak Hostel Nara is within walking distance
of Nara Park and famous tourist destinations.
at tract st ravelers from all over the world. Located a 6-minut e walk from Asakusa st at ion and only a 15-minute walk from Tokyo Sky Tree, it‘s perfectly
situated as a base for sight seeing in Tokyo.
a popular old-style Japanese temple town,
where travelers from all over the world can gather.
Here we provide a clean and relaxed place to stay.
Enjoy a pleasant stay in a clean and affordable capsule hotel with useful features.
Experience the capsule hotel, a part of modern Japanese culture.