!お使いの Web ブラウザでは、このサイトが正しく表示されないことがあります。
新しい oakhouse.jp は、Internet Explorer 9 以上のブラウザでご覧いただくよう最適化されております。 正しく表示させるために、Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x 以降、または Chrome、Firefox、Safari をご利用いただくことを推奨させていただきます。 それ以外のブラウザでご覧いただいた場合には、レイアウトの崩れ、または読み込みに時間がかかってしまうなどの可能性がありますことをあらかじめご了承ください。
"A DAY IN EDO"
- Can I reserve by phone?
- Unfortunately we do not accept reservations by phone.
Please make a reservation from our home page.
- When is the latest I can check in?
- The front lobby door closes at 25:00, so please check in by 24:00.
After check-in, you can enter and leave any time.
- Can I check out early in the morning?
- Please inform the front desk when you are checking in.
The regular operating hours of the front desk begin at 6:00 a.m.
- Can I extend my check out time?
- After 10:00, you can extend your check-out time for 1,000 yen per hour up until 12:00.
After 12:00, another standard room rate will be charged.
Also, depending on reservation status, you may be unable to extend your time.
- Can I smoke in the room?
- The hotel is non-smoking.
There is however a smoking space available.
T If smoking is discovered in any other area, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Are adult and children rates the same?
- Children 5 and under can stay for free. Children 6 and older are charged a standard rate.
There is a minimum rate of 1 standard adult rate.
- Is there a safe for valuables?
- There are no safes in the rooms, but there are lockers in the dormitory room.
For small items, you can leave them with us at the front desk.
- Can I send packages from the hotel?
- Please see the front desk for pay-on-delivery only.
- Can I check in earlier than 15:00?
- If the room is ready, you can check in earlier than 15:00 for not extra charge.
Even if the room is not ready, you can leave your luggage at the front desk.
- Is there breakfast service?
- We’re sorry, but we do not provide a breakfast service.
- Is there Wifi?
- The entire hotel is wifi ready.
- Can I leave my luggage at the front desk after checking out?
- You can leave your luggage before check-in/after-check out on the same day only for no extra charge.
If you would like to leave your luggage outside of those dates, there is a fee of 500 yen per item per day.
Upcoming Events & NEWS
We met a lovely family from Israel🇮🇱 in the lounge of our hotel.
He is a good cook and gave me such a delicious meal.🤤🍝 Thank you so much! His daughter likes helping him to cook... super sweet😍
We are glad to hear that you guys love Japan.😌💓
We hope your second time to visit...
How are you there? It's already September but still hot in Tokyo. Today we want to introduce the Event in Shinjuku: Shinjuku Park Cinema Festival!
Shinjuku Central Park is where the fresh green behind the big buildings. In order to make "Central Park" in Shinjuku a place of ...
September has just started. However, it is not getting cooler in Tokyo and also the typhoon is approaching.😣 Then this exhibition makes you feel cool!🎐
★Art aquarium in Nihonbashi
It is held until 24th September at Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall in COREDO Muromachi. There are som...
FIND A HOSTEL & HOTEL
for business or sightseeing, with a view of the towering Tokyo SkyTree.
We provide comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
which has retained much of Japan's traditional culture.
Only a 30-second walk from Morishita station exit A6, or 13 minutes to Ryogoku station.
Oak Hotel Edo is a perfect base for sightseeing or business.
near Kintetsu Nara station. Just a 1-minute walk from Kintetsu Nara station,
Oak Hostel Nara is within walking distance
of Nara Park and famous tourist destinations.
at tract st ravelers from all over the world. Located a 6-minut e walk from Asakusa st at ion and only a 15-minute walk from Tokyo Sky Tree, it‘s perfectly
situated as a base for sight seeing in Tokyo.
a popular old-style Japanese temple town,
where travelers from all over the world can gather.
Here we provide a clean and relaxed place to stay.
Enjoy a pleasant stay in a clean and affordable capsule hotel with useful features.
Experience the capsule hotel, a part of modern Japanese culture.