!お使いの Web ブラウザでは、このサイトが正しく表示されないことがあります。
新しい oakhouse.jp は、Internet Explorer 9 以上のブラウザでご覧いただくよう最適化されております。 正しく表示させるために、Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x 以降、または Chrome、Firefox、Safari をご利用いただくことを推奨させていただきます。 それ以外のブラウザでご覧いただいた場合には、レイアウトの崩れ、または読み込みに時間がかかってしまうなどの可能性がありますことをあらかじめご了承ください。
"A DAY IN EDO"
- Can I reserve by phone?
- Unfortunately we do not accept reservations by phone.
Please make a reservation from our home page.
- When is the latest I can check in?
- The front lobby door closes at 25:00, so please check in by 24:00.
After check-in, you can enter and leave any time.
- Can I check out early in the morning?
- Please inform the front desk when you are checking in.
The regular operating hours of the front desk begin at 6:00 a.m.
- Can I extend my check out time?
- After 10:00, you can extend your check-out time for 1,000 yen per hour up until 12:00.
After 12:00, another standard room rate will be charged.
Also, depending on reservation status, you may be unable to extend your time.
- Can I smoke in the room?
- The hotel is non-smoking.
There is however a smoking space available.
T If smoking is discovered in any other area, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Are adult and children rates the same?
- Children 5 and under can stay for free. Children 6 and older are charged a standard rate.
There is a minimum rate of 1 standard adult rate.
- Is there a safe for valuables?
- There are no safes in the rooms, but there are lockers in the dormitory room.
For small items, you can leave them with us at the front desk.
- Can I send packages from the hotel?
- Please see the front desk for pay-on-delivery only.
- Can I check in earlier than 15:00?
- If the room is ready, you can check in earlier than 15:00 for not extra charge.
Even if the room is not ready, you can leave your luggage at the front desk.
- Is there breakfast service?
- We’re sorry, but we do not provide a breakfast service.
- Is there Wifi?
- The entire hotel is wifi ready.
- Can I leave my luggage at the front desk after checking out?
- You can leave your luggage before check-in/after-check out on the same day only for no extra charge.
If you would like to leave your luggage outside of those dates, there is a fee of 500 yen per item per day.
Upcoming Events & NEWS
We have got the 10th guestbook finally.👏
Thank you for your message on the 9th guestbook. Surprisingly, some Japanese characters were written by lots of guests from all over the world!😲😲😲
The picture of the 10th guestbook cover is painted Kameido Tenjin Shrine⛩️ and Wister...
Today, I would like to introduce Strawberry Picking (Ichigo-gari in Japanese).
Most of the Japanese strawberry farmers plant and grow their strawberries in greenhouses where the climate can be controlled. You can enjoy picking the delicious, sweet and fresh strawberries from...
The question board in the lounge is updated!!!🥳
Topic last time is What is your favorite Japanese song?
A lot of guests wrote their favorite song on it! Thank you very much😍
It is very interesting to know about our guest's favorite things.
Then, our new topic is What were yo...
FIND A HOSTEL & HOTEL
for business or sightseeing, with a view of the towering Tokyo SkyTree.
We provide comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
which has retained much of Japan's traditional culture.
Only a 30-second walk from Morishita station exit A6, or 13 minutes to Ryogoku station.
Oak Hotel Edo is a perfect base for sightseeing or business.
near Kintetsu Nara station. Just a 1-minute walk from Kintetsu Nara station,
Oak Hostel Nara is within walking distance
of Nara Park and famous tourist destinations.
at tract st ravelers from all over the world. Located a 6-minut e walk from Asakusa st at ion and only a 15-minute walk from Tokyo Sky Tree, it‘s perfectly
situated as a base for sight seeing in Tokyo.
a popular old-style Japanese temple town,
where travelers from all over the world can gather.
Here we provide a clean and relaxed place to stay.
Enjoy a pleasant stay in a clean and affordable capsule hotel with useful features.
Experience the capsule hotel, a part of modern Japanese culture.