!お使いの Web ブラウザでは、このサイトが正しく表示されないことがあります。
新しい oakhouse.jp は、Internet Explorer 9 以上のブラウザでご覧いただくよう最適化されております。 正しく表示させるために、Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x 以降、または Chrome、Firefox、Safari をご利用いただくことを推奨させていただきます。 それ以外のブラウザでご覧いただいた場合には、レイアウトの崩れ、または読み込みに時間がかかってしまうなどの可能性がありますことをあらかじめご了承ください。
"A DAY IN ASAKUSA"
"A DAY IN ASAKUSA"
|Check in||15:00pm - 22:00pm|
|Check out||- 10:00am|
Please pay all lodging fees in advance.
|Accepted credit cards||VISA, MASTER, UNIONPAY|
Please pay in full before your stay.
|No-show (no contact)||100% of total fees|
|Same-day cancellation||100% of daily rate + above for multiple days
50% of 2nd day
|Cancellation 1 day in advance||50% of 1st day|
|Cancellation 2 days in advance||0%|
- Please be responsible for your own belongings. The hotel bears no responsibility in the case of theft, damage, trouble between guests, etc.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire hotel. If smoking is discovered in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Please adhere to the maximum room capacity. However, there is an extra charge for children sleeping in the same bed as a guest. Amenity goods, towels, and pillow are not provided, but can be rented for 1,000 yen (pre tax). Children under 5: no extra fee
- For longer stays, for reasons of hygiene cleaners will clean the room at least once every 3 days. Cleaners will enter the room to clean, so we humbly ask for your cooperation.
- In the case of minors only
In the case of a minor or minors staying by themselves, we will check with their guardian.
Depending on the situation, we may decline service.
- Those who are not registered at the time of check in cannot enter the room.
FIND A HOSTEL & HOTEL
for business or sightseeing, with a view of the towering Tokyo SkyTree.
We provide comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
which has retained much of Japan's traditional culture.
Only a 30-second walk from Morishita station exit A6, or 13 minutes to Ryogoku station.
Oak Hotel Edo is a perfect base for sightseeing or business.
near Kintetsu Nara station. Just a 1-minute walk from Kintetsu Nara station,
Oak Hostel Nara is within walking distance
of Nara Park and famous tourist destinations.
at tract st ravelers from all over the world. Located a 6-minut e walk from Asakusa st at ion and only a 15-minute walk from Tokyo Sky Tree, it‘s perfectly
situated as a base for sight seeing in Tokyo.
a popular old-style Japanese temple town,
where travelers from all over the world can gather.
Here we provide a clean and relaxed place to stay.
Enjoy a pleasant stay in a clean and affordable capsule hotel with useful features.
Experience the capsule hotel, a part of modern Japanese culture.